Saturday, October 10, 2020

REMOVE THE OBSTACLES!



1. “Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2. But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”
Isaiah 59:1,2
(Look at the whole chapter.)

Many years ago, I was asked to come and teach on prayer at a Church in a southern state, but the night before the engagement Holy Spirit told me to speak from Isaiah 59 and to tell them to flee from idolatry. Then He called me aside on the night of to anoint me in prayer before I left for the meeting.

A war zone would be set up against me that night at that Church; so Holy Spirit secured my armor before I left.

The witches had heard what I was preaching and uncovering in that area; so they came to set up a roadblock.:) 

A number of them were stationed throughout the audience, and they were sitting in a certain posture. My team spotted them and began signaling to me, but I had already spotted them.

What Holy Spirit clued me into was that those women like so many were faithful Church-going people who practiced a culture of witchcraft, “roots,” black magic; etc.

He wanted me to reassure them that God wouldn’t and couldn’t respond to their prayers and requests for help because of their mixture. He said that if God answered their requests that they wouldn’t know what source to praise since they had mixed allegiances.

Well, as I preached that night I moved out through the audience and touched each of those women on their shoulder to let them know that God and I knew who they were. Yes, a warfare ensued that night, but Heaven won as always. What they had brought to stop me did not work! In fact, later on as I met some of them they confessed and repented. God lovingly forgave them, delivered them and restored them into His grace. He even healed their bodies.

At another time, I will share some more on how God sent exposure and deliverance throughout that particular area for the run of nine months while He was training and anointing me for Kingdom work.

So, remove every obstacle in your life that might be hindering the goodness of God from reaching you.

Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment