Friday, October 9, 2020

‼️A NEW WAY IN GOD...NOTHING RELIGIOUS‼️



I was at Kroger’s sitting in the car a week ago when I observed three young men (15/16?) employees collecting baskets and just talking.

Holy Spirit spoke to me that “Somebody’s got skills. Ask them if they rap or do poetry.” He told me to call them over and say that. Well, they came to the car a bit reluctantly which made sense.  When I asked them that each one said “No.” 

I started laughing and said well I need to pray for my hearing because I surely thought the Lord said that one of you have those skills. Again I said, “ Nobody raps or recites poetry? I was supposed to give him this money ($5).”

The one that seemed a bit shy dropped his head and began a “Roses are red....spill.” I began to clap and say “I knew it!”  Then I said “You hear answers for people and you have dreams...right?”  He said “Yes” and tears appeared in his eyes. I said “You’re a Prophet, and he said “Yes.”

I gave him the money as instructed and his friends gathered around him asking him questions. They all greeted me with “Have a blessed day,” and headed back to the store.

Holy Spirit said that the Lord just wanted me to water and acknowledge his calling which he was already aware of because that was his background.

I was to do no more and no less than instructed.

I trained for years for these days.

Through wisdom we must draw them into the will of God and not drive them away.

Can God trust us?

No comments:

Post a Comment