Wednesday, July 15, 2020

TIME OUT!!!



I have come too far, and I stand too deep in Kingdom matters to deal with petty and immature concerns.  Someone else can do that with you.  When God made covenant with me years ago, He started inviting me to "Come higher" and He's still offering that invitation to me today.  So, I don't dare to stop by the side of the road to pick daisies.  I am one of the least religious people you will meet, but I am Kingdom all the way.

A long time ago, the Lord spoke to me to just study the ways, the words and the works of Jesus one year. So, He is my pattern of Kingdom operation.  Yes, His expression of Love equals Power.  We have heard enough Word with very little demonstration of true power, and believe me I have seen the real and the counterfeit over my many years and my many experiences.  "The Kingdom of God is not in word but in power."  1 Corinthians 4:20

It is now time for nothing less than Kingdom manifestation in and through the lives of the people of God.  It's just that time!  No more time for flogging and showboating and pretending to be anointed and highly favored. If you don't come with the goods now, something is waiting to expose and to challenge you.

The enemy is no longer impressed with Church folks or Churchianity. When we confront the ills of society and the devices of the evil one, we better have on the whole armor of God for real...plus wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

1 comment: