Tuesday, May 10, 2016

WARRING FROM AN ELEVATED VANTAGE POINT



You must learn to laugh at flesh and the devil because they are both enemies of the cross, and they both just make a lot of noise.

When you exalt the power of the enemy, then you negate the power of God to rule in a matter. 

Our positions need to be elevated concerning our understanding of warfare at this time in the Kingdom.

The enemy is wearing some saints out through the level of warfare that he keeps them in.

Go back and check out the "Matrix Trilogy," especially the second one "Matrix Reloaded" where Leo no longer had to dodge bullets, but bullets could no longer come into the space where he stood. They fell to the ground feet away from him.

Holy Spirit always reminds me when the Lord had a Prophet to bring me the movie Matrix years ago and to tell me that I would understand it..and truly I do.

This warfare is not by might, nor by power, but by the Spirit of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment