Friday, May 8, 2015

ENDURING THE TEST OF TIME

Yesterday, I received an email from one of my biological sisters which included this statement, "Thank you for your fearless/timeless faith!!!"  I was indeed honored and yet amazed at the statement because I (like so many) have simply been following the path that was set before me...even as this beautiful sister has done herself.

I have never bothered too much about who knows the work that I do because it has been a rather unorthodox commissioning after the Lord called me out of the pulpit to go forth and execute His will in numerous and various assignments.  I was taken out of man's spotlight in order to serve the Kingdom through unheralded works.  I have never sought the accolades of man because God offered me a greater PR system when He told me that Holy Spirit was my record keeper.  These unheralded works became my altar of "fire baptisms" thereby catapulting me into a realm of authority that was not ordained by man, but by God Himself.

Yes, I was raised in the Church and thought I knew God, Jesus, the Angels and all of the Disciples/Apostles personally.  Well, as time went on, life happened which included backsliding.  But when Holy Spirit reclaimed me for the Kingdom 35 years ago at the age of 33, I was brought into an all new journey of " following on to know Him."  Somewhere on the journey the Lord told me that He was going yo kill all of my "holy cows."  Yes, the fires and the floods that He designed for me took care of legalism, self-righteousness, self-reliance, impatience, stubbornness, hautiness and judgementalism.

Am I perfect?  NO!!!  But I am a vessel fit for the Master's use.  God empowered and enriched me with Himself.  He would always remind me that HE was my reward and my rereward.  He also challenged me to live so that Heaven and hell would know me.  A great cost had to be paid though so that when I show up God shows out without any shenanigans being performed.  So often, witnesses have informed me that as I leave their presence they realize that they were healed and delivered, that situations changed for them or that the miraculous manifested.  Of course, I have been allowed to see and experience many manifestations, but I never had to see them to believe that they had or would happen.  Father trained me that way...to simply believe what the Christ in me could and would do.  That was the reason for allowing Him to increase as I decreased.

My first assignment was to close down a cult led by one of satan's generals who seasoned saints had retreated in haste from her presence.  Love rescued the captives!  So, after that four year boot camp I was trained and molded year after year in the weapon  that I was to wield in the Kingdom...LOVE.  Pure love is cryptomite to the enemy!  He can't thrive in Its presence because God is LOVE.


Holy Spirit always told me that I had no business fearing anything because of how the Lord initiated my work.  So yesterday, my sister painted a clear and precise picture of my walk with the words "fearless/timeless faith."  I am still here, ready to finish strong.


Thank You, Father, for anointing me to stay the course.



No comments:

Post a Comment